Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

yes we go over questions,and see if there any new concerns

Yes, our Director of Admissions often provides us with "FAQ" sheets to keep us on our toes! Whenever we have an unusual question or concern that others may not have heard before, that is shared as well. That way we are all prepared for any questions asked by perspective students.

At this point, I am not sure. This is my second day. I am in the process of learning the school's process.

Yes, our school provides us with training and answers to frequently asked questions. This training allows me to be prepared to assist students with the correct answers to their questions.

oonee of the ways we engage with our students from the start in the phone interview is to be able to answer those"frequently asked questions"that most new prospects seem to have.Our DOA has made a reference of answers readily available for the most common questions. It makes the transitions easier for all of us

I am relatively new to my school and in my first week of rep training. I have been going over our questionaires, literature, and applications alone, and also with other representatives. While we do have some of these FAQ sheets I think utilizing my co-workers has been much more helpful as they have been in these scenerios countless times. They have also offered tips and cues to take when speaking with a perspective student. I've also been participating in training exercises that help you to develop better listening and interviewing techniques. I think the variation of educational outlets has enabled me quickly understand how to best start communicating with students.

No, we like to answer questions as they come in and give the student individual attention that they deserve.

Yes. There are many training aids with potential student questions listed, along with sample responses.

Yes! We have a pamphlet that we give to all of our students who enroll that list frequently asked questions.

No, but we are prepared for these during our training. We also have compliance questions that we are required to answer verbatim, as well as a website that provides us with some responses to objections. Other than that, we like to meet with out students face to face so we can answer their questions directly.

My school does provide answers to "frequently asked questions." They also give us a lot of information about our school if the student has any concerns about not going back!

Yes they do! Our school's website has a link in the admissions tab where we can look at consumer reports, admissions, accreditations, etc. I come across a lot of questions, so this really helps me out a lot.

Yes,our FAQ's are located on our website. The website is www.fortis.edu. It gives consumer reports, acredidations, and overall info.

My school is always ready to answer any questions the prospective student may have during the admissions process and they are in constant communication during the admissions process.

Yes, we do! There is a specific training for the FAQ. I think that adding the information would be fantastic in the Reference Guide.

Our school does provide the admissions reps with answers to "frequently asked questions". I believe it will be extremely helpful to know all of the FAQ's so I can better serve the prospective students.

yes, many times students are full of questions because of negative feedback they get in their personal lives. We have to be that positive person in their lives. Answer their questions but also let them know they CAN do it and we are here to help them.

Our school does provide eacha admissions rep with a list of frequently asked questions and suggested responses. This is information included in our training material and script materials.

Yes they do. It can be found on the on the phone guide. It has the Top 10 FAQ"s.

There are scripts that are provided as a general guideline for calls.

Further assistance is provided in the form of "continuous training" where there are suggestions made with regard to situations one will potentially encounter. This works in tandem with calls being monitored and/or recorded, so that feedback can be provided for improvement/additional training.

Sign In to comment