Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I agree, my employer places a significant emphasis on providing accurate information to prospective and existing students. Accordingly, during training the employer provides practical examples of frequently asked questions (FAQ). In fact, the training encompasses FAQ and the not so FAQ in an effort to equip representatives with tools to advance student centered service.

Yes they do. I have participated in several workshops over the years, which have provided me with valuable information to answer any questions that perspective students might have.

Yes they do. Actually I have in the past revised my institutions FAQ's based on the question I commonly come across when dealing with students. It certainly does help in the recruiting process, but I've also discovered that student often times like to be told answers rather than reading them. So what I find myself doing at times is answering questions after referring student to our FAQs either on our website or handouts.

Yes. Having standardized answers to commonly asked questions ensures consistent and accurrate information is being given to the potential students.

My school provides a lot of training to help with frequently asked questions that students would ask. they help with possible questions and the best way to answer that question

Yes, they do and frequently reiterate those during meetings and training events.

Yes they do. We are provided this in our training.

Absolutely--part of the training process is to become familiar with the FAQs and Compliance Standards in order to learn appropriate responses to student inquiries.

Yes. We have literature given to us that identify frequently asked questions and ways to answer them. Also, the other representatives have helped me with questions that they frequently get from students.

Yes, we role play to make sure that we are adept at answering students questions. The most common question is about financial aid, questions about transfer of credits are also common.

Yes our school usually does, I haven't had and questions about admissions that either I can't answer or find the answer for.

Yes, we have a list of frequently asked questions and the different answers that reps use to answer the questions. I find it helpful. We also have it posted in our cubs its very helpful it provides each rep with FAQ's about different degree programs and other programs we have. We also have team meetings every Thursday where we role play with each other. That is very helpful.

Yes, they do. They encourage us to ask questions at any time. And also, many frequently asked questions get answered once you shadow the admissions rep and see how the interview process works.

Yes they do? All of the reps have been helpful with questions and help to keep me away from pitfalls.

Yes the school that I am currently working for does. This has been very helpful for me in just starting out. There are so many things that you are not allowed to say or talk about, so I found this page extremely helpful in knowing what I can and cannot talk about.

Yes. That was partially covered last week in a three-day school-specific training course we completed in Milwaukee. My school is very careful about ensuring what info we give to students, verbal and written-- not just as a compliance measure, but as an ethical issue, too.

Upon making a collection of printed material that we give out to potential students, I have found many of the answers to "frequently asked questions" in these materials. What makes it even better is that I can then pass the materials on to the student and they have that to look back on to reinforce their confidence in the answer that we gave them. Futhermore, students have questions answered that they did not even know that they had when they have the printed material to take home and review at their own leisure.

Yes , and it is a great resource for us to be on the up and up when it comes to answering those questions. Many times it allows us to be more knowledgeable about what we need to know

Yes, our school does provide that and much more. But this does not eliminate the need for ongoing training for changes etc.

Yes, a guideline has been established to deal with FAQ's and the ways to answer and transition through them.

Sign In to comment