Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Yes. we receive extensive training through an onboarding process that covers FAQ's in detail and then are teted on understanding and comprehension

I feel that the more knowledge an Admissions Rep has the more comfortable the student will feel and the more relaxed the whole process will be.

Yes. Our school provides us with FAQ's and requires us to pass an exam each year. I find this to be very helpful when approached by students during and after presentations.

Yes, this is a very valuable tool for admissions

Our school has many different resources not only for the admissions representatives but also potential students and instructors to get answers to any question that one might have during an admissions appointment.

Yes, Absolutely. All agents have a list of most frequently asked questions and they are very helpful in presenting to our students.

Yes! Our school is very thorough with FAQ's. It gives example questions and answers for all different types of things I never would've thought about. It also tells you what you MUST include in your answer, what you CAN include in your answer, and what you NEVER include in your answer. Great resource!!

I have not found a list of FAQs yet, but I am guessing that that exists. If not, then I'm planning on making one for future use! it sounds like that could be a great resource to have in my resource notebook and to possibly give to future new hires, and to even share with some of the current employees!

Sign In to comment