Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

My school provides resources to answer these questions. We often role-play tricky questions, have I have attended a school sponsored training to help with this as well. These trainings and role-plays have been very helpful as I want to answer questions to the best of my ability, while accuratly representing my school and maintaining compliance.

Yes. My position in admissions is to be the front line of answering simple questions and scheduling appointments for the students to meet with our admission representatives. We have 4 different campuses each with slightly different information. I have a cheat sheet for each campus, covering the following information:

Program Requirements
Class Size
Class Hours
Quarterly Start dates
Tuituion and
Admission Representative's names and phone #'s

Yes, we have answers to FAQs that prospective students often ask during the admissions process. In fact, there are FAQs on our website. It is important to be as informed as possible.

yes, my school does provide their reps with the FAQ's.

Yes, my school provides answers to "frequently asked questions" although it's important to note that each individual student is different. I am obligated to stay within compliance when answering a potential students question to determine if I'm best meeting their individual needs.

Our college does offer a FAQ section on the website. There are 24 questions addressed, most include a link to other sites if the person is interested in more information. In addition, contact information is clearly visible.

We have a "Frequently Asked Questions" sheet that we provide to prospective students in our informational packet that we mail out. I am also an Alumni of the school so it helps that I know the answers to a lot of the questions as well.

Yes, my school offers frequently asked questions that prospective students ask during the admissions process. They also go through them during your training period so you can answer each question timely and efficiently.

Yes,Not only do we have suggestions for proper answers. We have standup meetings 3 times a week for our reps to discuss how to answer prospective students questions correctly.

Yes, our school does provide answers to "FAQ." Also, when agents are going through the initial interview questionnaire, the questions are designed to learn more about the student and answer many of the questions that come up. Fortunately, we have developed a scripted demo that addresses many concerns that students usually have. It is our goal to answer all their questions by the end of our conversation.

Yes. We are provided with a handbook that has such answers available, and if a satisfactory answer cannot be found there is also a "Frequently Asked Questions" tab on the online website that perspective students can be referred to. There are several resources that can be utilized, including asking facutly and staff if the question requires further investigation.

Not preciously, but they do provide standard answeres to such questions as transferability of credits and financial planning resources.

Yes, The school provides new admissions reps with answers to frequently asked questions.

Yes, my school does offer frequently asked questions to our students during the admissions process. I feel it's helpful to provide that information to our students.

Our school is in the process of realigning the training manuals for Admissions Representatives and one area of the new manual will be Frequently Asked Questions from prospective students.

Yes they are given to all admissions personnel as well as various support staff and are added to as new situations arise

We have several resources for prospective students in order to provide them with the highest quality in customer service. We have online resources, direct access to admissions Reps; and as a field agent I am also knowledgible of admissions requirements.

My school does provide us with answers to "frequently asked questions" that propespective students often ask during the asmission process. Although there is no way to have all the answers for the many questions that may be asks. Theres a list of answers for more common questions that are considered basic.

Yes, Antonelli College does provide me with answers to frequently asked student questions. The best locations to find this information is on the marketing website, Learning management system and in our resources notebook.

What are some other resources available for other admissions departments?

Yes, we were provided a list of FAQ during our training which we can reference when speaking with prospective students - one FAQ pertains to general questions about GCU and being an online student, another set of FAQ is spoecific to the College of Nursing and Healthcare Professions, which I represent. I also keep a running list of additional questions, and input the updated questions/answers in my resource binder.

Sign In to comment