Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Yes. One great piece of information they provide us are examples of jobs or industries our students could be employed in after graduation.

Yes my school does provide and discusses with admissions agents the frequently asked questions of our prospective students. We in admissions also track new frequently asked questions and add updates to this list. The set of frequently asked questions also closely matches what state funding agencies ask their clients to inquire about with schools when they are doing their campus/school visits early in their decision process. Normal questions tend to consist of placement information, tuition policies, admissions requirement policies, program completion statistics, and employer information of who is currently hiring our graduates and if we assist with that process. Every once in a while we get a new question or concern that is new to us, however our organization provides us with the proper resources to get the correct answer to a question quickly that we may not know the answer to, then we learn something new!

My school outlines questions that students may ask and they discuss how we should then address these questions when working with the student.

Yes, printed information is available to all admissions representatives with Q & A. In addition admissions representatives often share q & A's as they come up.

I am new to this position and I just began the series of training. I do believe this is provided to me as I am also taking a FAQ training.

Yes and I think this is very important so all new students are totally informed before making their educational decision.

Yes. I have found this very helpful as I familiarize myself with the admissions process too.

Yes, my school provides agents with a wealth of information to be able to speak directly to the questions of students. This information is covered in great detail during our training as agents.

Yes, my school does provide prospective students with answers to frequently asked questions. I understand how helpful those answers can be when you're checking out prospective schools as a future student!

Yes, our school does provide us with answers to "frequently asked questions" that the students often ask during the admissions process. We actually went over some of those questions when we did our training so they could provide feedback on how well we answered those questions for the students.

Yes. We have a list of frequently asked questions that include good responses and also what NOT to say.

Yes we are givem access plus training on all teaching materials

Our school has a very extensive training program for new employees to better serve our students and potential students. We also have regular weekly and monthly training to keep us up to date with policy changes or tips.

Yes If I do not know the answers first hand, I always go to the right department and get them involved in answering any questions a potential student may have. never leave a student with unanswered questions they may have.

Yes, they provide a listing of these questions as well as examples of both appropriate and inappropriate responses in our inhouse training program.

Our school provides our admissions representatives with answers to questions that students are most likely to ask in the initial phone information session. I think what is most helpful is that they also provide us with ways to divert questions that we are not suppose to answer over the phone. This give the student a better chance to get a full-scale picture of what the school is about instead of just basing their opinions off on one fact.

Since my school does not fit neatly into the category of many of the schools considered "Career Colleges and Schools," we do not have frequently asked questions. I believe it would be helpful though to post some of the questions that we consider to be the most common on our website. For example, people often ask about retaining their unemployment benefits while attending our training classes. It would be helpful to our students to have something prepared to address that.

I also agree. The more we know and the more educated we are about our product, the better we can assist our students.

Yes. Our school provides us with a list of frequently asked questions to all of the programs that we currently have. This ensures that we are correctly giving the information to the potential student. This prevents miscommunication and inaccurate information that can create multiple problems.

Yes, the "frequently asked questions", also known as FAQs, give examples of answers that can, should, or never should be mentioned during the admissions process. Compliance issues may occur if the Admissions Representative responds in an inappropriate manner or by promising, implying, or guarenteeing anything.

Sign In to comment