Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Yes they do. the FAQ page is a good source to reference not only during training but also on the job. It allows you to quickly and correctly answer the prospective students questions, but also allows you to let the prospective student know about the page for future reference to any specific questions.

Yes they do. We have a great website that lists out the FAQ's that students can reference. If they do bring these up during the interview process, we direct them to the website while also answering their question on the phone. This allows them the opportunity to bookmark the website for further communication.

Yes my school does provide answers to frequemtly asked questions.

Yes. We have a set of guidlines for frequently asked questions by prospective students and how to handles these questions. We have coporate e-courses that must be completed on this and all other aspects of admissions.

Absolutely. We want to be as transparent as we can be when it comes to information regarding our school and the education we provide to our students. We spend a lot of time with prospective students and parents going over the basics: financial aid, housing, course programs, admission process, and etc. These are all great questions that we can cover briefly in FAQ and gives parents and students the basics and we can then go into more detail if needed.

Yes , both in training and catalog information. we also use group training on a weekly bases and role play

Yes, in the training manual there is a section that refers to "frequently asked questions" and gives multiple correct answers that are appropriate to give. It is extremely helpful for those difficult prospect questions, if unsure of the answer.

Yes. Our school is very good about making sure we are prepared to answer any questions and, in certain cases, direct the the student to the proper department to have their question addressed thouroughly.

Yes, my school has provided me with various binders and training materials that include some examples of frequently asked questions that usually arise during phone conversations or during any part of the admissions process.

I am a new Admissions Representative and in the process of setting up my note book. I did see online a section called frequently asked questions with answers to follow. So yes they do.

I feel this is very important for schools to provide for their agents. It is a helpful tool/resource that is handy to reference when needed. We are provided with a training manual that breaks down the main topics for discussion with prospective students. The manual ranges from the history of the college to accreditation tuition breakdown and fees. The basic knowledge for financial aid and any additional support teh college offers such as scholarships and so much more. Throughout an agents career you learn so much information and things are constantly changing and as a result to be the best agent you must have your resources. It helps to stay current and be accurate when discussing information.

yes it does. It helps so much in informing truthfully an honestly to help students become more knowledgable about the school and their choices.

Yes. During training, I received the same admissions packet students receive as well as a Admissions Support Training Manual, which includes a FAQ. It's extremely helpful to become more knowledgeable on questions students ask frequently.

Yes, we want to be a helpful as we can and give out only correct information.

Yes, the training received for admissions support included a diverse FAQ section for the most common questions that may be asked several ways to word the answers, and intranet links and documents available online and in paper form to assist us with answering the prospective students questiosn while still remaining compliant.

Yes it is very important to be able to answer the questions with the correct information or direct the student to the person who can.

Yes, my school gives me a list of frequently asked questions so we are already prepared prior to the admissions process.

Yes, ITT Technical Institute provides a list of "frequently asked questions" from students to prepare me for the discussion that will have students.
Thanks,
Katrina Key Baker

Yes, we have quick facts that answer many questions that new students may ask durring the enrollment process.

Yes, my school provides me with answers to "frequently asked questions" that prospective students often ask during the admissions process. In addition, there are numorous resources I can use to research further questions!

Sign In to comment