Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Leaders are visionaries and keep commited with the team and the organization to feel identify with the visión and the goals while the managers are following every task to be acomplished and be implemented

I understand according to our study, that leaders are the visionary resource of the organization, while the managers are the ones responsible for keeping things in order.

As a manager, I need to serve in my role well by keeping a birds eye view on my team members and my department to ensure I am assessing growth as well as opportunities. 

The Managers are responsible assessing and defining direction and progress and leaders are the ones that communicate the direction and steps to be taken toward forward progress. 

Leadership is not merely a position; it’s a dynamic blend of empathy, vision, and adaptability. 

Leadership generates a vision and a climate in teams to achieve goals.

Leaders are the visionaries and managers carry out that vision

Most companies want both a manager and a leader in one. This is where it is difficult as both of these positions require different skills and competencies. 

Leaders ensure the team sees the vision and mission, managers delegate the tasks that move the organization towards the vision and mission

I learned that managers set the vision where leaders are to help facilitate that vison. Leaders ensure that the team put together by the managers works well together as a team.

Leadership does not come with the position . It must be earned by setting the example. You must also acquire new skills and polish the ones you already have to become a good leader.

Sign In to comment