Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I have learned from this module that coaching is not the same as directing. Its important to implement steps to prepare and lead. Coaching is an ongoing process and is to help those around you to reflect. I plan to use this information to support people in develop learning agility. 

The followup is an important stage in coaching.

I have learned several new strategies to improve my coaching skills and the course provided downloadable worksheets and handouts to access in the future.

Coaching is a skill that should be utilized in every scenario. Coaching can be utilized wrongfully and your will achieve an undesirable outcome, that why is very importatn the moment and how do you coach to promote the growth the individual.

The scenarios in this course definitely helped me identify oportunities for improvement on my part. I will face coaching my team with a little more confidence after this course.

Coaching is a great way where you can both learn from each other and grow. It is a great skill to lead and guide

Coaching can be useful in help employees to continually grow and stretch, while building confidence and competencies.

Coaching is a valuable tool in leading and engaging teams. A key component of great coaching is asking great open-ended questions. Another important part of coaching is properly sharing feedback. 

I have learned how to coach efficiently. 

The points of learning were vast but focused on helping employees develop their performance through coaching. 

Coaching should motivate and help people progress toward their goals. It's helpful to assist people in identifying and solving problems or challenges they may face. This involves helping clients explore different perspectives and potential solutions.

Coaching takes a lot of patience and encouragement.

Coaching is not about giving answers but rather coaching people on how to find the answers that work for them. 

Si el coaching no está ayudando a la persona (colaborador) a crecer y/o mejorar tanto como se esperaría, ¿qué otras medidas se podrían tomar para ayudarlo? ¿El coaching siempre será la mejor alternativa? ¿Tal vez sea necesario usar un estilo de dirección más directivo?

Gracias por sus respuestas.

Learning that the opportunities for coaching others can come with some challenges. Finding the right way to help and not be rude is tough, but can be achieved.

Coaching your people daily will bring out the best in each individual to accomplish team goals. 

Sign In to comment