Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I have learned that I must know about the technological means of communication that I have as a teacher to communicate with students and that depending on the size of the groups I must make sure to choose the most suitable ones to guarantee that the communication will be of quality. Likewise, it is important to evaluate the use of each communication tool used because in this way we will know what impact it had on the interaction between teachers and students.

The importance of communication management is that it allows us to establish basic rules that help us maintain a harmonious and productive environment in our online interactions. By following these rules, we demonstrate consideration for others and avoid unnecessary misunderstandings or conflicts. ‍It also allows you to enhance key aspects of communication such as the language used, the way of expressing oneself and behavior on digital platforms.

It is essential to know the generation to which our students belong, as this makes it easier to individualize treatment and communication strategies.

Sign In to comment