Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

There are multiple venues of feedback that I can use to challenge and improve my teaching skills.  Peer review, student review, and qualitative studies can help direct me in paths to move forward towards an exemplary learning experience for my students.

At this point multiple evaluations makes the most sense since, it gives different types of learners a meaningful evaluation on their learning curve and since the students are distant learners they need the extra input. 

Course Assessment Plan (formative and summative) requires effective use of a course rubric, self- and peer-assessment, and gathering and use of meaningful feedback.

There are a variety of ways to evaluate students. It is recommended to use a variety of them because of the multiple intelligence.

Using mulitple evaluation methods are important to course revision and to improve success.

I like the discussion regarding student assessment using "the muddiest point". This will assist me in evaluating students learning and my teaching effectiveness.

Multiple evaluations are essential to providing a good picture of how the course is running. Evaluations from different points of view would allow me to fine-tune my course to the benefit of all.

Feedback from multiple steakholders is critical to making course revisions.

Student feedback and peer review are very useful for me to make sure my course is on track with learning objectives and maintaining outcomes. 

The course evaluation covers all aspects of the course, and is dependent on the evaluation. Assessment improves student learning experiences, improves curriculum, helps focus professional development, impacts quality, and impacts staff decisions.

With multiple stakeholders comes a more robust community in gathering information when looking at a curriculum or process change in a course. Using all possible sources will help keep the course relevant and current.

At any given point, a teacher may be a student and a student may be a teacher.  With that said, multiple evaluations are a neccessity in order to assess thoroughly.  There are many different types of learners as there are many different types of teachers.  In order to be successful and effective as a teacher, multiple evaluations and assessments will help in determining the areas of improvements as well as strengths.  After this lesson, I plan on being more diligent in obtaining evaluations from multiple resourses in order to improve my method of delivering my lessons.

It takes multiple tools for student success.  I had not heard the term "closing the loop". Good practice!

I can use multiple methods of evaluating my teaching while seeing both positive and negative feedback which can enhance my teaching skills

Boricua:

You should use multiple evaluations as a technique to evaluate your courses. Having peers to review them can be of great help

Implement various forms of feedback to upgrade your course

Not every student learn at same pace, which means the more methods the better experience for course.

I learned that multiple forms of evaluation are important. I found this to be true in an online course I am taking with another university I work for. The instructor provides video walkthrough feedback with audio to address our strengths and weaknesses. It blew my mind and helped me be even more deeply engaged.

That I need multiple evaluations and multiple inputs from all stakeholders to improve my online course.

I learned that you don't want to rely on just one way to evaluate the course and see what is working and not working. Use multiple sources.

Sign In to comment