Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Setting clear objectives from the start sets the stage for the remainder of the course. Building quizzes and tests that are applicable to the subject matter is necessary to accurately test their knowledge. 

course compnents

I believe that the most important course component is having students perform a quiz. This will determine if the information was carried over from the the previous course content. 

This module will help me in the process of creation syllabus courses. It will also help me to review the current template. 

Quizes are a wonderful opportunity for student to test their knowledge of the material presented.

I learnt about syllabi and their main components.

It is important for students to have timely feedback and to know why their selection is incorrect. That keeps them on the right course and in some ways helps them review.

Its important to give students their quiz in order to keep track of progress. Its also important to follow up and guide students back on track if they are unsure or don't understand something. 

Online assignments should give a student an opportunity to learn and test there knowledge.  

How to efficiently develop an online course which includes syllabus, delivering a problem-solving lecture, multiple attempts quizzes, and exams with timely feedback. 

I found this useful for podcast planning also.

there is less pressure with quizzes since they can be taken several times to achieve the score the student would like to have.  But tends to support memorization of the question rather than actually learning the content.

The instructional techniques used in the onsite classroom can be implemented in the online classroom as well. Be sure to give students opportunities to apply course content as part of the learning environment. Develop appropriate feedback to incorrect responses on quizzes and tests; immediate feedback helps students by preventing inaccurate information from becoming ingrained.

Immediate feedback is very important for students in an online course.

I attend to apply components in my future classes 

I learned that the value of a course enhances when students are provided with opportunities to make application of the course content in real world settings. 

Learning the meaning of syllabus- to list and table of contents was interesting.

For my course, the quizzes are already created for me, but I do like to include quiz-style questions within the lecture itself to assess knowledge along the way.

I enjoyed learning how to use quizzes as self learning checks with multiple attempts to get 100%. It provides away for students to learn and create study notes!

The importance of choosing the best components to design the online course

Sign In to comment