Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I want my classes to be more structured.

One revealing aspect I've realized is that online learning make students the leaders of their own learning. Unlike physical classroom teaching. And that's my mistake, keep thinking I'm in the actual classroom. Even though I think my corses are well constructed, they are not quite there for online learning. That's why I think there are two aspects to implement for me: 1) Become more structured on the course outline and 2) promote constantly more intellectual interaction between students to make them become contributors on class. 

Estar organnizados, crear materiales, escoger medios y evaluar las herramientas son vitales en un curso a distancia.

Using good medi and a combination with intaletual learng is very helpfuf for student rentention.

Quality media with good engagment is key to students retaing course content

ituitive structure is important Also intelectral interaction is key to assessing comprehension.

It seeks that online resourses keep evloving and keeping a good log on updates gives you a pool of resourses that best fit your needs

well structured and easy to naviagate content is key

As anything new, there is a language of terms that are new to me: Navigational Simplicity, Learning Delivery Technologies, Intergrating Quality Media Strategies with Intellectual Interaction.  I am excited to learn and explore designing a new way of learning with online courses.

In this module I have obtained the knowledge to design 100% online courses and also support material for hybrid courses.

My key take away from this lesson is that the navigation of an online course must be simple otherwise the students will become frustrated, thus affecting their performance in the course.

Online courses should be easy to navigate and ideally have links to lead students to further learning. Also, the course should encourage interaction amongst learners through group discussions or dicsussion forums. These will keep learners engaged and will motivate them to persevere with the course.

Simplicity seems to be the key to success. The content and organization of the course seems to only as good as the student's experience navigating it. This makes simplicity a must have.

Online courses that are well-structured help students learn and engage better in the course. Also, periodic checks are crucial to make sure the student has the knowledge and the class material correctly. 

Making the course easily navigable and highly interactive allows students to learn more deeply on their own terms resulting in higher learning retention and application. 

To always have in mind the connection of student - instrutor and create the space so that students develop as contributors.

Based on my experiences and what I just reviewed a quality online program should be broken down into sections or modules that contain a simple easy to follow design. This design should include information that makes sense and has an intellectual quality that will benefit the learner while addressing all modalities of learning. Feedback to the leaner is an important part to ensure they are obtaining the key points of your content. 

Content needs to be interactive so that students are engaged in the course. 

Review of essential components for successful online learning courses. 

The course discusses the format and structure of the content to ensure comprehension of the material and interaction among the students and instructor.

Sign In to comment