Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Simulations are good learning activities and help the students retain the information better. I am always trying to relate what we are learning to the hands on work and real world the students will be working in when they graduate. 

I feel like learning activities helps keep the learner engaged and allows them to learn without knowing they are learning. Debriefing is important to see how the activities are accepted by the learner.

Games and simulations can facilitate learning.  It is important to use multiply styles of teaching.  Also, that instructors tend to use the style they learn best with. 

Having an organized LMS is vital to ensure the students progress at an appropriate rate through the material.

I learned about the importance of debriefing in the learning process. I am going to take more time to allow the student to reflect on what they completed before I give my assessment of their projects.

I agree very well put.

Keeping the student engaged on their level is key to their success and learning. Its just like music genres, we all do not like the same music. 

Sign In to comment