Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Ask a question from your peers to help you in your professional work. Seek different points of view on a topic that interests you. Start a thought-provoking conversation about a hot, current topic. Encourage your peers to join you in the discussion, and feel free to facilitate the discussion. As a community of educators, all members of the Career Ed Lounge are empowered to act as a discussion facilitator to help us all learn from each other.

Mills?

Are the "Mills" still operating in Ohio? Who regulates the adverisment in regards to the "Mills"?

Compliance is good

Even though I  am an experienced representative, it is always good to review the compliance policies to stay current and accurate when working with potential students.

Making sure all the pieces fit together

There are times when a person is facing too many obstacles to begin a program. I try to make sure they are clear as to what is expected of them from the school and be able to realistically fullfill the course requirements and hours of the program. Having a potential student get all the pieces together in their lives can make a big difference to achieving success and employment.

Make your students feel comfortable.

First week of class is a good time to review the school catalog, who's who and handling questions before they escalate.

being endorsed by cos in advertising

Still unclear as to what is needed to use an outside company's name in our advertising. Will ask our management team here.

surety bonds

I didn't realize how much it costs to register a school and protect students.

Great refresher for compliant schools

I found this training to be very relevent and a great reminder of everything schools need to know to remain compliant and properly serve our students

Present Accurate Information

Only offer accurate information to prospective students and reach out to other staff memebers for clarification.

Compliance and Training

The information offered in this course is very informative to maintain compliance and strong ethical foundation as an agent. As well, provides excellent resources to stay up to date with new policies and requirements.

Completed Module Assessment

I found the learning modules to be laid out very clear and easy to follow. All of the information presented is essential as an Admissions "Agent" and it was a great tool to help lay out the guidelines to follow as I further my career.

I hope everyone had the same enjoyable experience as I did.

Help Please!!!

What do you need help with?

Accreditation

We are working on our renewal right now and this information was really helpful for an overall review as well as new information.

Very Informative

This was very informative and contained lots of quality information!

Training Course

The paperwork process is key for admissions. Our applicant must be fully aware of what their rights and responsibilites are to our terms and conditions.

Training Course

It its esstential we apply to our code of conduct. This course helps retain a thorough understand of what the school is, what our programs we offer, facilities, and staff have qualifications for. For admissions representatives to be efficient, it is critical we know as much as possible of the school we are representing for.

Change of Email Address

3332-1-12 (F) Wage/Earnings Info

if a program is new and no information is available, where do we find information that qualifies as verifiable documentation concerning entry level wages in a particular field of study?

General Info About The Process

As an instructor I found this to be quite informative with regards to the Marketing/Sales restrictions and restraints and "Legal" obligations the company holds to the client as well as the State & Federal regulatory committees/agencies.

Helpful

This was very detailed and helpful information. 

Very Informative

This course provided alot of detailed information and was very helpful with the breakdown of the position and responsibilites along with how finacial aid works.