Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learned that the Regulatory Triad includes the US Department of Education, the institutional and programmatic accreditors, and the state Regulatory boards and agencies, that all work together to help ensure quality education and outcomes.

1. The US Department of Education: focuses on administering Title IV funding (financial aid), Identify Major issues in education and enforcing federal laws prohibiting discrimination, and focusing on areas of Misrepresentation to students such as reporting and disclosure requirements designed to prepare graduates for gainful employment.

2. Institutional and Programmatic Accreditors: Accreditors’ primary role, through a series of standards and resources, is to ensure that schools are offering the quality education and training needed for student success.

3. State Governments Boards and Agencies: the primary roles of a state regulatory board and/or agency are to provide authorization for schools to operate and to ensure that the schools under its charge are compliant with the standards set by state law.

I intend to apply it by making sure I share the correct information with students such as licensure rate, graduation rate, and placement rate. I also will familiarize myself with our catalog and share it with students to ensure they have access to written information.

I learned its takes a lot to what goes into running a school from the Title IV funding to all that takes to make sure we do what is right to help for school to run.

Adhering to the rules, regulations and procedures from a variety of sources, particularly if they are accredited and approved to offer financial aid - This statement proves that the US Department of Education ensures that the education the students are receiving has met the regulatory standards which will provide them future career and employment.

It is very key to undertstaning the Triad. It puts what Admissions representatives do on a daily basis in perspecticve. We have a responisbility to help maintain the standards of our accreditiors so that we can keep our state funding and able to function in our government state agencies.

I have learned that there are different regulatory bodies and their importance to the school's functioning. 

Great to be aware of your school's student completion, graduation and placement rates. 

This topic has helped me better understand why certain callouts on specific statistics are a part of our intake interview and presentation.

weel what i learned that  being in compliance with the regulation will greatly enhance things

Accreditation and approvals are required to be approved for Title IV. CPL is an important part of being accredited. 

You should always have a checks and balance system

We work in a very regulated industry and must comply with the Triad at all times.

I learned and gained valuable insight on how all components of the triad work together.

Compliance Training for Faculty Positions, particularly in the context of "Sustaining the Culture," plays a critical role in ensuring that educational institutions maintain the highest standards of ethical conduct and adherence to regulations. A key aspect of this training is understanding Regulatory Oversight. Faculty members, as the driving force behind an institution's academic mission, need to be well-versed in the regulations that govern their field and the broader educational landscape. 

The differences between national, regional, and programatic accreditations and the corresponding agencies or institutions who act as controlling agents.

Each component of the Regulatory Triad work together to ensure that students are receving the best quality education to equip them for the workplace.

I was actually surprised that not all schools have to be accredited.  Learning about the Triad of Regulations was interesting in that there are so many different entities that go into establishing a higher learning institution. I would want my students to be knowledgeable of the quality of education they will be receiving and how it is monitored.

The Triad of Regulation isn't something that im well-versed in but was good to get insight on its importance for the company. The entities work together to enusre the school is upholding the standards and regulations.

The Triad of Regulations and Title IV funding how they oversee career schools.

I learned that the primary role of accreditors, through a series of standards and resources, is to ensure that their member schools are offering quality education and training needed for student success. 

The state board provides authorization for a school to operate.  Students must be Title IV eligible to receive financial aid. Schools must also attain the requisite program accreditation for graduate student programs.

Sign In to comment