Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Recordkeeping, Reporting and Complaint Resolution | Origin: CM301

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Compliance Training for Texas School Directors --> Recordkeeping, Reporting and Complaint Resolution

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

In this topic I have learned that you have to keep records of students attendanice and grades. Also what complains students will have and how to address them.

School is required to keep records of students which include grades, attendance, LOA, etc.   All complaints must be reviewed and gave an overview of some type of complaints.  

Good Information on Renewals

A teach out school must give student credit for training that they recieved when the school closes.

In this module I learned how to deal with common complaints. 

Great information when it comes to renewal time and also when it comes to dealing with complaints.

As in the operation of any business, it is very important to keep precise and valid records. These can be financial statements, employee records, student records etcetera. Doing so will allow for a smooth operation and less headache should there be an audit of any kind. It's just a good procedure to follow.

Do your best to resolve complaints on campus before the get to a regulatory agency or Accreditor. 

The importance of preparing for annual reporting and the timely submission of the annual report.  Also learned about student grievance process and the campus role and responsibility.

I learned the importance of accurate record keeping and being prepared for site visits.

Sign In to comment