Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learnt that the Date of Determination for a student intending to withdraw is the date when the administration is notified or when the student completes the first step required in the formal withdrawal process. Another takeaway is that transfer credits vary from institution to institution. 

The information provided in this section was phenomenal. I will make sure that are policies are inline with the national and state requirements.

I am very delighted for attending training because I am very much comfortable and my college will be compliance with the regulatory authority.

Wonderful opportunity in making some adjustments to how we are currently implements our own policies.

The importance of understanding the criteria for placement categories, including in-field, related, and out-of-field for reporting and placement rate calculations.

Until completing this section, I was not aware that exit counseling needed to be completed by students who reduced to less than half-time enrollment status. 

During this lesson 

I have learned that it is important to do an internal audit on all departments. We have to make sure that the checks and balances are being done correctly. All it takes is just a simple audit check for all departments and just sample files, folders, spreadsheets'...etc..

It is important to be transparent with students about program length/requirements and how it will impact their funding. 

Great information.

Sign In to comment