Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Be sure to have the checklist available at all times and update on a regular basis. 

Knowing, understanding, and keeping updated on the information that admissions need is essential to develop an effective job.
Checklists are an effective tool.

My office works on updating documents on a monthly bases and it's all shared and accessible by the teammates. 

I learned about the importance of staying up to date with all compliance information

It is important to stay informed and to continue your education about the institution's updates. It will help you be confident and sound informed while conducting the interview with a prospective student.

I have learned the importance of staying up to date with the changes that can occur in admissions. Aldo, to stay up to date with the tranfer of credit and accreditating bodies.

I learned the difference between licensing and accreditation and that although they can be similar, they're different entirely.

Make sure you are prepared with a checklist to ensure you don't skip over anything important or mandatory. 

Checklist are vital 

Compliance is an ongoing learning process and it is an individuals responsibility to stay up-to-date.

The description of each department with their information pertinent to my role.

I must attend meetings, ask other coworkers, and regularly read information given out by the institution to stay updated on the state's and institution's policies and regulations. Considering these are always changing, its important to ensure I have the most up-to-date information. 

Keep an up-to-date notebook, transfer credits, policies.

I learned the importance of networking and knowing the rules regarding transfers. 

It is important to stay up-to-date on policies, rules and procedures. It is also important to ensure that students are aware of all of the criteria that possible transfer credits must meet in order to get those credits. 

Admissions Office frontlines the institution. A representative must be detailed oriented and must organize his/her tasks to provide quality service for the student applicants.

updated resources: a check list that have valuable resources such as a timeline information on books and laws. 

it is good to have a resource book with quick and accessible information like book fees, laws and any updated information

Rules and regulations may change frequently so it is good to stay up to date, so you are always compliant 

It is necessary to stay up to date on policies and regulations to ensure that we are always in compliance and always providing the prospective students with accurate information. 

Sign In to comment