Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Fulfilling Ethical Responsibilities | Origin: CM104

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Compliant Interactions: Acting with Integrity --> Fulfilling Ethical Responsibilities

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

All interactions need to be treated the same way. The course asked about a "mystery shopper" and how we would handle the student and what information we give and the answer is easy. Whether the student is shopping or actually here for information, they should leave with the same information. We need to make sure the information we give is clear and true and can be backed-up in our catalogs and or policies. This topic reiterated what we do on a daily basis and emphasized what should be done with every interaction.

We need to make sure that we are giving accurate and updated information to each person we meet with. Each prospective should be treated the same way and given the same information so that the school can stay in compliance. All interactions should be as transparent as possible and information should never be hidden.

We need to act with integrity and treat all of our students or future students with the best of intentions and act and treat others as we would want to be treated. 

We owe the student Diligence and Intregrity.  Be Honest!!!

We need to be sure that everything that we know is accurate and we know what we are talking about.  Always be honest and always have a positive attitude and treat others the way you would want to be treated.   

We need to make sure to be and maintain transperent with each prospective, and current students as well as with our peers to remain in compliance with accreditation. Information should never be hidden even if it isn't intentional. I also was able to learn more about accrediation and how important it is for our facility. 

It's important to make sure we're telling the students the correct information while following the guidelines. It's also important to have a good attitude and be professional and kind in person, over the phone, and in emails.  

Valuable and important information.

When dealing with each situation, do so with the highest professionalism and always using best practices. This will ensure every student gets the proper treatment and the facility stays in compliance always. 

All future students including the community should be treated with the highest respect. I learn why we recorded the zoom meetings. For compliance and regulations purposes to ensure Title IV funding.  

All future students including the community should be treated with the highest respect. I learn why we recorded the zoom meetings. For compliance and regulations purposes to ensure Title IV funding.  

My favorite part was the forum on the Mystery Shopper. I like when it states when dealing with students and prospects you should always do the right thing no matter who it is. Also, when they talked about doing other HUGE financial decisions that we all make in life. We have to know that we are always doing right by the student because this is a huge financial decision as well as a life change decision for them. 

Fulfilling Ethical Responsibilites entails making sure to uphold regulations, polices, and practices instituted by the school and all governing bodies. It also means to have integrity and abide by best practices establisehd for disseminating information. 

Act with integrity and be transparent! 

Act with integrity, and give accurate information to prospective students.

It's always best to be transparent and honest about processes than to mislead students.

It is crtical for the good of the student that schools have a well defined mission statement and lead with trust and transparency.

Acting with transparency and integrity helps build trust with students. They are making life-changing decisions and deserve to be treated respectfully and given a realistic view of the hard work and commitment it takes to reach the desired goal. It is my responsibility to make sure I understand policies and procedures in order to keep my school in compliance.

One of the best feeling of a human being, is been honest. What I have learned in this course is that Doing the Right Thing, it will bring a great trust between the Admissions Rep and the Prospect Student

Sign In to comment