Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Yes, my school provides answers to "frequently asked questions" that prospective students often ask during the admissions process.

yes my school does provide answers to frequently asked questions that we might get from students.

Yes, my school provides FAQ's which might be asked by prospective students. This is a very helpful guide when speaking with the students.

ITT Tech offers there staff with frequently asked questions for prospective students. I feel that this training is very useful and contains great information.

Yes, my school provided us a very detailed list of frequently asked questions. I found it to be very helpful.

We have been given great questions that are often asked by students. It really has helped me to prepare for a variety of questions and concerns that may come from students.

Absolutely, we have a FAQ and answer section that we keep at our desk at all times. We were told to give verbatim answers when these specific questions were asked. To follow compliance and ethics, we were told never to stray far from the answers that were written down or it could mean our jobs. I think that makes it quite clear how important giving accurate and non-misleading information really is. I know that no one wants to lose their jobs over compliance and misleading a person, but I always do my best to make sure that every student has a clear understanding of what everything means. Just ask, Do you have any questions? or Does that make sense? I would much rather spend 5 minutes discussing or finding the answer, than being walked out the door.

Yes, our school does provide the most frequently asked questions as well as the answers to help us help students.

Yes, my school does provide "frequently asked questions" that students usually ask. I find this to be very helpful before I began talking to prospective students. It allows me to mentally prepare myself with what types of question that may be thrown my way so I can better assist the students.

Yes, they do. so that we can be equipped to answer prospecctive students concerns and questions.

Yes they do. Students also have access to the FAQs through the website. This can also help students become more educated about their area/program of interest and the school before they visit the campus.

Yes we were given FAQ's. We use these FAQ's to better serve the students with the correct answers so we are compliant as well as answer the question in the most professional manner. These facts were also given to better prepare us during trainings and when we deal with our students.

We have had great and really helpful Information Sessions that prospective students can attend and ask any questions that they may have about programs. It's been really helpful to attend the Info sessions as well as an agent. I feel better prepared to answer questions.

Yes they do. They provide us with an updated frequently asked questions sheet as well as providing our prospective students access to our website which has a FAQs page. There is more than enough information that I am given to discuss enrollment matters with students.

Yes, We have went over a few questions so far. I see a lot of student ask about Financial Aid during appointments.
I know as of reading over Compliance Training we can not go over any information with Student. Not to answer any questions. Set appointment to talk to Student Services.

Being a new school We have not had any questions since we are just taking the agent test. We took questions that we feel were very important if it was us or our childern wanting to attend our school and started with those.

Since we are a new school and just taking the agent test no. We have addressed questions that we would want answerered if we were the prospective students.

Our first classes are starting in May 2013. We will use the information, questions and answers to help us in our advertising, brochures and one on one discussions with potential students.

Yes the school is very informative with the admissions staff about supplying answers to frquently asked questions.

Yes!! Not only are we able to access FAQ's on our LMS system and on our intranet, but we had a printout and study session's so we know them very well. I actually take a test tomorrow regarding FAQ's.

Sign In to comment