Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Feedback Skills | Origin: ML120

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Feedback Skills

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

Tips on giving positive/constructive feedback are really good but I wanted to know if the same tips work for repeated behaviour of team members.

Taking this course helped me to understand the importance of advance planning when giving and receiving feedback.  I also learned tips on how to stay open during a feedback session, which will help me move forward by learning, growing and changing in a positive direction.

This section helps when providing or even receiving feedback.  

I have learned that I need to have evidence when giving feedback.

We must make it vefy easy for al employees to provide feedback.

Feedback is the key to recieving change in a positive direction

I have learned there is a process to giving feedback.

Feedback is great way to learn if you are open to it.  You have to let your defenses down, open up your mind to new ideas and make sure your body language says I want to learn

Feedback should be given in a safe enviorment and should never be about judging others.

Taking this course helped me to understand the importance of advance planning when giving and receiving feedback.  I also learned tips on how to stay open during a feedback session, which will help me move forward by learning, growing and changing in a positive direction.

Feedback is vital to the improve operational and work setting goals. A good way to increase team building and rapport with all members of an organization. 

learning the four personality styles can help when giving feedback. Important to receive feedback.

This was very informative and helps in How to give good feedback when dealing with students/employees.

This course helped me understand the important of giving and receiving feedback.

Hello Team,

I agree with Shareen Vogel, that this course helped me to understand the importance of giving and receiving feedback. 

I agree with Shareen that the course helped me understand the importance of feedback.

How to positively give and receive feedback.

We probably need to create an environment in our workplace, where everyone should not hesitate to receive and give feedback.  

Feedback should be tailored to the recipient to receive a better outcome.

Sign In to comment