Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Positive verses constructive feedback are two different needs in overall feedback.  Whene is written verses verbal feedback appropriate - very helpful slide.

Comment on Angela Frimpong's post:  I agree, there must sufficient information and relevant evidence to adequately deliver feedbaack. Many times it may need to be revisited and reassessed.

I myself am the type of employee who shrugs off good feedback due to feeling inadequate of praise. Reading the course opened my mind to the idea that we are all deserving of feedback, whether it be good or bad, so I should embrace the feedback and give my thoughts / feelings on it as well to show I am grateful for the person's feedback on me / my performance. 

I learned that being open to receiving and giving feedback is important when moving towards making improvments.

I have learned that even if people don't take feedback well, they do in fact want it. 

It was good to affirm my belief that feedback is essential and in the course I learned that is really foundational to growth and improvement.  I thought the tips were very helpful and the articles and videos had good additional information. 

I plan to use the information I learned to expand on my interactions with my peers and supervisors moving forward.

I think this was a great course to help us communicate better as a team in providing positive and constructive feedback. 

Feedback is difficult to give and more challenging to receive.  You have to be open to change and let your ego and emotions down.

Sign In to comment