Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

good info on how to be adaptive to multi-generations and their different learning needs 

Technology has become an essential tool for learning for Gen Y and Gen Z - avoiding it could create problems for students.

My siblings and I are very spread out and come from 3 different generations. It's interesting to read this and recognize characteristics from our family based on their generational model. 

Each generation being thought of as a different set of specific attributes to best foster learning, as well as definitions of success.

The ability to use technology in the classroom became a game changer, and made a big difference in teaching over the generations.  Fortunately, modern schools see the need for technology, and are built to adapt to modern learning styles and technology.

Knowing the generation your teaching can really help you in selecting the style and aids used to teach.

Students, based on their time of birth, see the world differently and require learning thru static and interactive methods. Methodology and technology are crucial to this.

This part of the course went over the different learning styles of the major generations. It is useful information to have, as it gives me an insight into other ways to teach different generations. This will assist me in making sure my lectures are informative and accessible to all of my potential students.

I've learned that the instructor needs to be able to adapt and differentiate instruction according the the different generations one may have in the classroom.

Sign In to comment