Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Use social media to expand your teaching resources

I have to remember that I will have many different kinds of learners in my classroom. and I need to have a clear picture of the demographics of the students I currently have and will be having.

Staying up to date with new technology when presenting material keeps students engaged. However, instructors should be prepared to have a backup if and when tech fails. 

I like the idea of intergrading technology into the classroom. it's something they will use in the field

2 things: 

1: I need to figure out a better way of making and following bullet-pointed lecture notes in my classes. I'm either too detailed or I don't put them in a place where I will be able to refer to them in class.

2: I think I'll start going over course learning outcomes with students at the beginning of class. This seems important so that they know where they are headed. 

It's important to take notes of your lesson planning. Find ways to keep a stress-free work environment for not only your students but for yourself as well. 

Including new technology will assist students in understanding course content. 

Support material can be very useful if its current and updated.  

Lesson notes can help instructors stay organized and focused on key learning objectives during training.

Starting with the end in mind and working towards completing the lesson plan works for me. 

Sign In to comment