Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Using social media as an educational platform was an interesting concept for me. In culinary, it's easy to navigate its use and benefits. I would have difficulty seeing its benefit if I were teaching other subjects.

Classroom support materials refer to a variety of resources, materials, and tools that are used to enhance and enrich the learning experience in a classroom. These materials are designed to support the instructional goals and objectives of the lesson and can take various forms.

Support materials are necessary and breathe life into your lesson plan. They promote engagement from the students. 

Maximize the use of technology as it relates to student learning and impacts assessments.

Technology is here and the students will use it in their field and everyday life.  I will embrace it and use it as much as I can during my lessons.  Instructor notes will also be beneficial to fine tuning my lesson plans for each class to come.  I will do my best to gear each lesson to the different learning styles and keep the students engaged.

I learned the importance of staying up to date with technology and that there is value in social networks.

Integrating Technology into the course will allow students, also it give the students a choice. use modern technology to solve problems use other means such as the internet, eBooks, tablets. and other open-source material. 

Understanding student learning preferences is important in order to be a successful teacher.

This module helped me understand the official names of different times of assessments. I also learned to compare your lesson plans to how students are performing. This way you can recognize when you need to change how you are teaching certain material.

I learned about different supporting material to utilize to better present information to the students. I also learned that using the latest technology can also help students learn the material better.

Technology is so everyday and if an instructor doesn't keep up they risk losing their students attention.

Notes should not be overlooked in creating lesson plans.

Your support materials are a critical part of your overall course. It is essential to stay up to date on tech changes because they can sometimes make your course more effective. 

i use technology in my class to help my students when they are not in the class.

Rubrics are very important when proceeding to evaluations as it shows a guide in what to focus and consider when granting notes. 

support materials and notes can help students get a firm grasp of what is being taught by giving visual examples or going deeper into the material.

Keep good notes on what works and what doesn't in your lesson plans. You may forget by next year, and will be grateful you made notes.

tech is an important tool for teaching 

It is helpful to keep notes of previous course work for future planning the next time I teach the course.

good lesson plan = improved assessment scores

Sign In to comment