Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

A quick self-assessment

If you’ve just completed a training course, please consider responding to the three self-assessment questions below. Your responses will help you and other participants to get a head start on the transfer of training process.

1. What have you learned? Write a brief summary of what you’ve learned.

2. How can you apply it? List one or two ways in which you can apply what you’ve learned in your professional practice.

3. What support do you need? Identify any support or additional information that you may need to apply what you’ve learned.

This course was informative and although I have been using the practices and lesson provided, additional information was learned.

I thought that this class was very informative.  It was good to learn about the policies, regulations, and stipulations pertaining to enrolling prospective students.  I think this online class was very useful and can be directly applied to my every day work.  Thank you.

1. What have you learned? I have learned that there are many rules and regulations that I must be aware of and adhere to at all times when dealing with prospective students and enrollment practices.  I must also adhere to other regulations regarding adverisement and promotional materials.

2. How can you apply it? I can apply it in every aspect of the agent process.

3. What support do you need? I need the support of my supervisors and colleagues.  With the help of the, plus my resource notebook, I feel that I will successfully adhere to all rules, regulations, and standards.

Training was very informative and made me aware of how important what we do is for our school and the students we enroll. The more we are aware of compliance, the more effective we can be to ensure our students get all the proper information they need to make an informed decision about attending College. 

I have definitely learned there are many rules and regulations to follow and that it's very important to be compliant with these. Not only for the interest of our students but also for the credibility of our school. I have applied everything I learned each day while I'm interviewing a student or going through training. It's important to be informative but also to give the correct information 100% of the time. I will definitely need support from my supervisors and coworkers as I continue my career because I know that I will have questions and it's more important to me to ask then to do it wrong!

What I have learned:

I have learned there are several laws and regulations that I was not familiar with and this course was beneficial in helping me understand them better.

How I can Apply it:

I will be able to apply this information into my everyday working experience.  I am in Ohio schools very often and knowing what the expectations are will help.

What support do you need:

I have the avialable information needed and the resources to continue my learning.

I have been refreshed on rules and regulations as well as learned some new ones. This course is very beneficial to anyone and everyone in our business.

I have learned that the regulations are truly designed to protect the prospective students from bad practices from admission representatives.   It's good that the State of Ohio regulates private schools and their business practices.  In my judgement, Admission Rep's should not find following the policies and regulations a burden.   Impresses me as the type of disclosures and practices I would wanr my children to know/experience if they were considering attending a private career school.  

The training was very informative. I now have a clearer understanding of State Regulations, and as a result I'm able to provide a more efficent service to prospective students.

I learned a lot about where to find information to be able to keep resources acurately.  I felt like the training was very helpful

To be a great compliance leader requires the manager to exert a great amount of influence. Managing employees within any compliance department is the first step. A compliance professional must reach out across an organization to all groups and departments to develop relationships which can be used in furthering a company's compliance goals. The foundation of this strong network is created by a compelling team. A strong network will aloow your compliance team a path to acheive its goals within the company. Overall, this training was very informative and helpful.

I learned that there are alot of rules and regulations and that as admissions representatives we need to be organized by using the resource notebook as a tool for compliance.  As a admission representative,  I can apply the training everyday when dealing with potential students.  The only support I need is for my supervisor to keep us posted as a team on rules and regulations that have changed or need updating.

This course was a great reminder how important it is to stay compliant with potential students.  The information we gained is valuable to use every day when we meet potential students.  We need continued support from everyone in the education environment.  

It is very important to be constantly updated on our job compliant issues things change constantly and this way we will stay on to[p of our game and can better help/support the students with copliant info. I can apply this daily when dealing/working with our students. I just need the support of my boss to keep me updated and trainned on new compliance issues as they come.

I learnt mush about the admissions processes dealing with what is legal and ethical. What nneds to be said with in the law when a studedent is inquiring about our school. All about  federal disclosure of information such as displaying infroamtion in a open format and  making sure to include the requiste information in promotional materials.

I also learnt that all schools are expected to adhere t othe federal requirements as well as regualtions about misrepresentation is limited to what is is writing . If you verbally you must not misrepresent  the school.

I aslo learnt that Fedreal reg prevail over state.

There was much I leant

Appling what I learnt ... well  since I do not deal with actual enrollement, of  a student I think I could apply what I learnt  by monitoring the activities of the addmisions department and inform the director if I see anyone out of complaince with the regulations

The support I would need would come form the DOA if  I do discover any practices by the Admissions team that are out of compliance and for the DOA to follow up to make sure his/her department is in complaince. What they do in addmissions can  affect the whole school.

I learned regulation and laws that I currently wasn't aware of in my position. I have been working in the education industry for almost three years and I didn't even know that there was an agent/admissions licensure required for Ohio. It is nice to know that I will now be able to be completely compliant due to this training.

I will be applying what I have learned by making sure all the forms are in compliance with the laws and regulations of Ohio State Board. I will remember that I am not a councilor and that while I help students get into college to better themselves and their lives ultimately I am just making sure they are completely informed of what is required for admission, enrollment, and graduation.

I feel like my director offers great support and as long as he continues doing what he is doing by helping me develop my skills and abilities, making sure I am compliant and follow up training then I believe I will be able to apply all that I learned here in this course.

What have you learned?  This was a dense amount of information. I have learned a lot about compliance.

How can you apply it? I will apply compliance training everyday on every call.

What support do you need? I will need to stay updated on any new compliance policies. It is also nice to review compliance annually

I have learned about how marketing works and how we are supposed answer our students when asked certain questions.  I also learned so much about compliance. 

I apply compliance all the time and this information really helped me understand why it is so important.

I feel i get enough support from my DA but, i believe these training and meetings that we have are great support. I will stay up to date on all policies and compliance. 

I think the course was a good refresher just to help remember the importance of compliance and disclosure of information to prospective students. At my school we review compliance frequently so a lot of this information we go over regularly anyway. Overall I think it was a good course.

Sign In to comment