Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I have learned that there are some many rules that I need to follow.

I can show my skills as an agent and show that I can follow rules that apply with the job..

What have you learned?  That ther is alot of rules and Regs that I MUST comply to

How can you apply it? By folowing all the rule and reg to the fullest to stay complient

What support do you need?The training I recieve from my DA and refreshers that he gives  

I’ve learned – “KISS” (Keep IT Simple) By introducing potential students to the  concept of a compact, i.e. an "If and then arrangement" e.g. If you enroll, make payment arrangements and complete these set of courses then you'll graduate . . . That way there's no BS'ing, no salesmanship required, no additional support needed. . . . IIWII (It is what it is).

These are great programs, however, having been teaching and directing educational programs for many years, they are a great review for me.  I have been utillizing the KISS method for years and our students love it when I have the opportunity to instruct them (I usually only present "specialty" lectures).

Thanks for the great opportunity to keep up to date.

I am less tha a year in my position at Concorde. This training is very useful to me. I learned a lot and I appreciate the opportunity you've provided.

I will be able to apply these knowledge in carrying out my job effectively and sure that I do justice to the customers I served and the company I worked for.

I would appreciate if there will be a regular newsletter that will remind us about the topics we've just discussed, and more especially if there are new informations about the type of business we are in.

This was very informative, this information is a must in our position.  I was able to use my move at a speedy pace and learn so much in the process.

Compliance can be a deal breaker so learning this info will improve my confidence with the students.

The material served as a great review to the knowledge I have obtained in my position.  Most of this information has been discussed among our administrative and publications team.

This information is applied everyday through phone calls and other forms of communication with prospective students.

I believe MaxLearning has already provided the necessary resources to stay in compliance with federal and state regulations.

It was very helpful to learn about Ohio CAreer Colleges as I'm from another state.

I am really looking fwd to applying what I've learned as I meet with new people, some parents, future students and spouses and friends

I initially thought I knew what was needed for school admissions as I had been doing this for 15 years but this course pointed out some rules and tips for effective admissions compliance. I already created my own resource notebook and have issued a memo to staff for us to cover some key topics. Very helpful course.

This course help me a lot by teaching me new ways I can approach a prospective student and how my depart function. I also learn a lot about all the different rules and regulation an admission officer has to follow.

I learned a great deal about the rules and regulations regarding proprietary education.  I also have a better understanding of the differences between accreditation and licensure.  I will apply this during my initial interview with potential students in a more concise method. 

Areas that I need to focus on:  Financial Aid information/compliance/knowledge, utilizing my additional resources in the Nursing field (magazines, B.N., periodicals) to provide more info to potential students.

I wish this course would have been available years ago. It has been so helpful and certainly is has made us  improve the admission department from the information provided to the student to the placement services department.

Im so grateful!

The material discussed, was a refresher for me in many aspects, and also provided new information.   I am fortunate to work for a school that has ongoing meetings and provides monthly e-learning sessions.  We have an open discussion forum in our meetings every Monday and are provided, not only with print material, but have faculty sessions, which update us with new materials taught in the classroom and also discuss job propects in our area.    Most of this information has been discussed among our administrative and publications team.

This information is applied everyday through interviews with the students and also when we answer inquiries on the telephone.

I printed some of the material to refer back to  when needed.

This course was very helpful and informative.  I believe keeping updated and in compliance is every ones job within a school.  Students come to a school to help aid in their future, to help make their dreams come true.  It is our responibility to help make that happen.  Compliance is not a one time thing, it needs to be looked at and reevaluated on a regular basis.  As far as support from MaxKnowledge an occasional E-mail about changes would be great!!!

I think it is great to remember to 'get back to basics.' This course facilitates information in a very welcoming and user-friendly way with a atmosphere that feels like a community. It is a womderful way to connect professionals while engaging the material.

Even though I work with compliance issues every day in one way or another it was good to have a concise training course that maybe shed some light on why we do things a certain way, and where the rule or regulation is found that dictates we do things a certain way. I enjoyed this course and see ways that I can help my institution be just a little bit better than we were.

Sign In to comment