Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Preparation is key. Confirming that you have all the requirements in place to have confidence in completing an unscheduled audit will alleviate any stress.

Be Compliant. Always prepared your staffs for whenever, Inspections happen.  

Institutions should be prepared not surprised by onsite visits whether announced or unannounced. 

It's very important to be always for the on-site visit because it can happen anytime. How you react and how they are assisted shows the effectiveness of your institution.

The training give very good understanding of readiness for accreditors and providing lunch for them.

Institutions should be prepared for unannounced visits and have important documents available for review. Institutions should welcome the onsite visitors who are often in similar roles at other institutions. 

Follow the golden rule when onsite visits occur.

Unannounced visits are becoming more common, there are several triggers to these types of visits and many differing agencies can visit an institution.

It's very important to always be ready for any visit. This is done by always doing things the right way every time and having all documentation updated as needed .

I learned to work as if I had a visit every day. I always keep everything in order and ready to provide the correct information when needed. 

I've learns that you must be ensure your documents and staff are prepared to undergo an onsite visit at anytime.

Sign In to comment