Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Academic Criteria | Origin: CM150

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Understanding the Language and Intention of Accreditation Standards --> Academic Criteria

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

Me gusto todo el adietramiento ofrecido, un material de primera para las evaluaciones de las acreditaciones y como piensan de cada institucion. 

I have learned it is important to be thouroght in your responses during the self study. Do not be afraid to share your weaknesses but include your plan to correct them.

I learned that the self study must be as complete as possible. Include all supporting evidence to make sure there is enough to support each standard requirements. 

I have learned that the work of the institution is to demonstrate through its narrative response and exhibits that it meets or exceeds the standards. Along with a strong narrative report, tables and charts provide strong visual support.

Academic standards are crafted to promote continuous improvement, transparency, and accountability in educational institutions. They set the benchmark against which institutions can measure their academic programs and demonstrate their commitment to providing students with rigorous and meaningful learning experiences. 

The self-study report is exceptionally important in demonstrating compliance with an accreditation agency's standards.

Sign In to comment