Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Positive thoughts as well as energy will allow the student to be able to excel beyond their current self-limitations.

A Positive Attitude will trump a negative attitude.

Good begets good.

Positive psychological training is very important for teachers. 

The perma terms are great because they distill down the basics people often overlook in favor of what's cool. Engaging in thinking about thinking also helps because people become trapped in routines and often overlook self-reflection. 

I like the daily reflection exercise, this is something I am going to incorporate to my teaching. The students and myself will benefit from it. Every day I set the tone for class, I play positive music and setup the oil diffuser and my students really enjoy it. I now have more tools for a more positive teaching and learning experience after this course. I really enjoyed it!

I will utilize the PERMA assessment daily in my personal and professional especially when interacting with faculty, students, and colleagues.

This was a really cool that talked about the PERMA Model and how it can be benifical in the Education System. I really enjoyed learning about Strength Spotting and how it can boost someone's confidence. 

Support to a less than confident learner and encourage success. Point out the strong points and how their past experiences can help in over coming a challenge or meet a goal.

I enjoy learning about the different ways to use and apply PERMA. It is also helpful and refreshing to hear about the emphasis on prioritizing your well-being. As educators, I feel like that is often frowned upon or put on the back burner. I look forward to learning more about positive psychology. 

Positive comment are a great way to encourage students to try things they are not comfortable with. 

Sign In to comment