Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

To help the student best, it is important to understand what in the marketing materials inspired the student to contact the school.

It is important so I can know what lead the prospective student to look into our school and be able to converse with them about that.

I feel it's important to understand the schools measure in reaching out to prospective students. How many different avenues are we using to ensure "leads" are attracted...the more, the better! Advertising/marketing materials can be another great resource in learning the school: it's programs.

Material should be reviewed and updated regularly, based on the products' development. If this question refers to us as admissions reps viewing and knowing the information, this is important as we - perhaps ALL employees - need to know what is being presented to prospective students/clients. It should be the case with any business which produces promotional material.

The avenues your school takes for marketing can really give you insight on the target market...this can help with contacting them at the proper times

I agree. Knowing the advertising and marketing materials that your school have will definitely come in handy when your student asks about "the flyer" they saw or the "link" online they clicked. This way, you know exactly what was in these materials to better accomodate the student's interest in your school.

You have to understand what you are talking about with a prospective student. The marketing materials and advertising are the "commercials" for your college that conveys information to be informed about the college. You have to understand the message and ensure that the message is conveying the appropriate information for students. You have to make sure that is is not inappropriate, mis;leading and or confusing for the student

It is important to understand how your school is reaching out to the community to advertise the school. It is also important to understand the content and the message that your school is portraying to a prospective student. It may also help an admissions representative understand how the student was informed about what school and what media type they are more comfortable with.

Knowing what is current from the student's perspective is the best way to know your product and stand behind it.

It is important to view advertising material due to the fact that an error might occur yet; I will not have an effective role in this area.

I agree Daniel! Being familar with the advertisments will allow you to be on the same page as the student, especially if this is what peeked the students interest in the first place!

It's very important to know what is being "said" to your prospective students. Knowing what information they received to get them in the door allows you, the agent, the ability to connect with them and start a good, informative conversation.

It's important to review this material so I can see the image of the school from a prospective student's point of view

It is important to know what message the school is communicating to the public. It's also important to be familiar with what advertising is being done in both print and media - so you can be familiar if someone has a question about what they have seen.

I think it is important to know for many reasons. It is important to know where your leads are coming from so you understand where the student heard about the school or what they were doing to acquire the information.

It is also important to watch/listen/review the marketing materials so you know what is being said about the programs. This way you are familiar with whatever effective advertising method that captures a leads interest.

it is important to understand the marketing material because it is designed to give an d quick and exciting view of the schools programs or statistics. From there it is our responsibility to give a full view of a program.

To be familar with the marketing strategy and be consistant in your conversations.

It is important to make sure that all information is up to date and compliant with all laws regarding what can and cannot be stated through advertising.

I think it is important to review the school's advertising and marketing material because it ensures that we remain compliant and promotes continued knowledge.

I believe that the schools marketing material is very important. You can track where your students are seeing the adds for your schoool and what motivated them to call and or come in to visit your institution. Marketing is a huge part in the development of enrollment and each advisor should know the marketing strategies.

Sign In to comment