Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Student Questions

We do offer a most frequently asked questions that is published in our admissions training manual as well as sent at time of registering a student for class as an email template.

We provide applicants with a "frequently asked questions" check list with their initial visit. Admissions discusses each topic with the applicant and can elaborate on any area where there is additional questions/concerns.

This checklist is also part of our training process. We will go over the list with new employees to be sure they are familular with the most common questions and they know how to properly answer them.

Yes, our school does provide answers to "frequently asked questions" by prospective students. We have frequent training to keep us updated on recent changes.

Yes, in our training manual there are frequently asked questions, but we even take it a step further and do role playing during training. Then every quarter we look and see what are the new things people are asking and add those questions to our list of FAQ.

i know here at our college, besides the information they receive here we also offer our web site so they can study our catalog. i feel it is the best way for them to double check the information you offered them to be true.

we have training at least once a week so thst we can discuss new question that may not have come up before and get the directors input.

We have training every week to cover anything new that may be asked of us in an interveiw and run it by our dor for input.

Yes; it is given during the initial training period as well as various times throughout the year when we have agent training. They are valuable tools.

Our website is pretty comprehensive as far as frequently asked question, but it would be nice to compile the information. I will look at putting one together for incoming students.

Yes, one is given to us at during the ecampus training but I don't believe I have received one since. Maybe that is something the marketing team should look at putting together.

Yes. Our School provides us with FAQ. Our employee website allows us access to access FAQ. Admissions also is given a monthly news letter that includes FAQ. At our school was also have weekly training that covers FAQ.

My school's website contains a wealth of information for representatives to reference in dealing with prospective students. Among the various topics of information is "FAQs" that reps can refer to in order to best serve potential students.

yes, our catalog and website provide a wealth of information about the school and it's entrance requirements and program info.

We have a list of frequently asked questions that we update periodically with real world examples.

Our school provides us with answers to "frequently asked questions" that prospective students often ask during the admissions process. To be even more helpful our school encourages us to sit in with other representives to see how different representives answer students questions. I have found this to be very helpful!

Yes, our school has a website that offers those answers, as well as a "cheat sheet" for employees that includes these answers. It is usually a manner of knowing where to look, or who to ask!

We include much of that information during our initial recruiting process.

Our school provides this information on our website and in our catalog. We are also given frequent training sessions on how to answer frequently asked questions that students have as well as whenever school information changes.

Yes, in addition to the information we are able to provide, the students have internet access to our catalog.

Our school does annual FAQ testing on what we can and cannot say to prospective students, active students and graduates. If we do not successfully pass we are terminated.

Sign In to comment