Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

My employer has a very extensive training program in the compliance area, including lectures regarding rules and consequences.

Yes, we have an internal trainnig for new agents. Approximaely 90% of the content is compliance related information.

Yes, my school has internal training so that we are able to be in compliance with whatever agency that requires it of our school. We need to be able to convey to our reps up-to-the-minute changes that affect how we can provide pertinent information to prospective students. A greater portion as to why we have continuing training is due to our desire to remain compliant.

Yes, my school requires a training program for all new agents/admissions representatives.

I would say 25% of our training focuses on the compliance from internally/state/federal accreditation regulations.

This had made a huge impression on me as a new rep to this school; it lets me know as a new employee how important these type of regluations are for the sake of myself and the school. I think its a great way to allow new reps know the importance of the job you are given.

Yes we do.
At least one hour exclusively, then continually as it relates to other topics.

Yes, my school has an internal training program for new admissions reps. Compliance training is part of the 2-week new hire process, and consists of a series of videos that outline regulations governing admissions and financial aid. After each set of videos, we must pass an assessment.

Yes, I'm currently completing their Interactive Onboarding Program. This is my first day and I' currently reviewing regulations governing admissions. Onboarding is scheduled for four weeks and I will meet with my Director of Admissions each day to review my training and comprehension.

yes our school does have an internal training program for both Agents and Admissions Representatives that provide them with information about the school, programs and compliance policies.

Sounds like the school you are working for believes in doing what is right. Compliance is very important and reps understanding of the rules and regulations is the most important part.

Being new to this business, I can tell you that Compliance is a key factor in this training, everything is surrounded around Compliance. Yes we do have an internal training program for Admissions reps, focusing very much on Compliance

This course was a great learning tool. I learned quite a bit. Thanks

Yes. We have an extensive online training through E-Campus that has a large portion dedicated to regulations.

Yes, we are currently on our first day of training as new agents. We have already begun to discuss compliance requirements at all levels, and the impact that it can and will have if we do not maintain the compliance status. I know we will be continuing this topic throughout our 2 week training, but we will also have continuing education on compliancey to maintain ever changing rules and regulations. With our ever growing and chaning world, continuing education on rules and regulations is just as important as the initial training to ensure that we are able to meet and exceed student expecation of the knowledge we can bring to them, but maintain our compliancy to ensure we are staying honest and forth right with all information we should disclose.

ITT has an ongoing training to stay focused on compliance with state/federal accreditation.

Yes it is very important to take notes. And our institution makes it easy to comply.

Yes we do.

Yes we do alot of ignite work in our training program (IGNITE)and I feel that we are heading for success.

Yes, our school provides various training procedures. We are not only trained by our immediate supervisor but, corporate as well. The first week I was trained by my supervisor covering compliance, phone and interview procedures and next week I will be training with corporate on the same material matter. My company also provides monthly and yearly training as well.

Yes I beleive we do. I am a new hire this is my second week and I have been going through so many different traning programs, and my boss told me I have a week left of more training.

Goof afternoon,
My institution does have thorough training programs for new admissions representatives and all training modules discuss compliance in some way. While certain trainings cover regulations on how to state financial aid eligibility, others cover how to state career services placement statistics – all of which are designed to ensure compliance with federal/state/ accreditation regulations.

Yes, we have a training program that is primarily focused on compliance with regulations.

Sign In to comment