Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

We do and new Reps.are given agent manual

Yes, there are several internal training programs and compliance training for the first few weeks of employement that are required to be completed by the new hire. There is also regular scheduled training for the reps to stay updated.

Yes, my school has an internal and ongoing training program. Much of the training pertains to doing what is right. We spend significant time discussing what should and should not be said. We cover career placement, we have a placement statistic's form which is what is used in all cases. This form is approved by the institution and all necessary agencies above my organization. We spend much time with the enrollment agreement and what the expectations are with this form. So, in summation we do spend much of our intitial and onging training seminars covering these issues.

I think an internal program specific to each campus would be important.

Yes, we have initial and and ongoing training for all agents/admissions reps. We start reveiwing our FAQ's from our very first day and continue to do so at almost every weekly training. It is very important to my school that we all know what what can and can not say and also what would should and should not say. We are also always made aware of any changes in policy immediately so that we can effectively communicate with our students and staff members.

At my current institution, we have training on an as needed bases. Usually when something changes, we will have a training class scheduled. Most of the trainings include compliance issues and procedures that vary from state to state.

Is your training web based or is it computerized?

Absolutely! It is the responsibility of the university to provide this internal training program. This occurs at the beginning of the hiring process with consistent updates and revisions as they apply along with two large meetings twice a year in which all changes are thoroughly gone through. At any point if there are any questions, there is always a hierarchy of managers there to assist us in always having up to date and accurate knowledge of our processes, programs, and regulations.

Absolutely! It is the responsibility of the university to provide this internal training program. This occurs at the beginning of the hiring process with consistent updates and revisions as they apply along with two large meetings twice a year in which all changes are thoroughly gone through. At any point if there are any questions, there is always a hierarchy of managers there to assist us in always having up to date and accurate knowledge of our processes, programs, and regulations.

Our school has a very comprehensive raining program that lasts for several weeks for all new reps/agents. Part of that training includes an internal test so that the school knows that we understand certain state/federal/accreditation regulations. We are also required to take that test each year, so that agents stay compliant as the rules and regulations change.

Yes, this material is intergrated in our initial training upon the hiring of the agent.

Yes we do. All new agents go through a three week training program. I talked to my director and he said that this certification program will help solidify what we are already teaching.

Yes, our school has a training program for new admissions reps. There is a section of the training where we focus on state, federal and accredication regulations. We constantly revisit these thoughout the program when we are learning how to talk with potential students on the phone and in admissions interviews. Compliance is an important topic for our school and we are very strict on making sure we are always compliant.

Our school has a training program as well for new admissions reps as well as other faculty. Compliance is very important for our school as well.

At the present time I have no idea. I have placed in a new position so I am now requuired to take to take this certification. So I am not sure of the training.

Yes, our school does have an internal training program for all new admissions reps. A new rep spends their first two weeks learning the proper admissions processes/procedures including all regulations governing admissions. We are also updated on a weekly basis during our weekly training on any new regulations to ensure we are all "on the same page" regarding compliance.

Yes, we have an internal training program that lasts about two weeks. About 1/2 of the first day is spent on compliance with state/fed/accreditation regulations, with review taking place that Thursday and following Tues/Thursday of the next week.

Our school has an extensive traing program when we initially start and ongoing traing while we are actively recruiting . I find thia also keeps me up to dat e on new issues and requirements.

Yes training last about three weeks for new employees and is ongoing. Tremendous effort is made to have all agents on the same page as for as ethics are concerned.

Yes we have one in our school...They go over step by step in the training

Sign In to comment