Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

There is no formal training at our school. O know they are working at putting something together

It is up to the person to inquire the information promply.

Yes, here at ITT Tech we do. We spend about 4 hours talking about and going over compliance topics. I have also done some E-courses on this topic. Also, we had some Q&A Sp. come in and talk to us about this topic.

Compliance is very important to our role as an agent as we communicate to potential students, all information must be factual and un-intended mislead. If a training program is not offered in your organiztion, I reccomend self learning via the States education website.

Yes, our organization provides a detailed training program that can take a few weeks to complete. It is helpful because it keeps us not only informed on how our admissions process works, but also guarantees that we are all providing the same information to our prospective students.

We are trained at the beginning and there are updates as needed.

Yes we do have an internal training program for new hires. This program is courses provided by the institution to learn the duties, laws, and regulations.

Yes, and I think it is very beneficial

we've got a fairly intense training program at my college. throughout the training process (I'm in week #2), they do explain compliance, our policies and procedures, and our accreditation with great detail. this is a huge change from other places i have been involved with and very refreshing!

Sign In to comment