Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Compliance is spoken to a lot at my campus, but I am not sure at this time if there is any formal training.

With my two weeks of training we have discussed compliance with state/fed/accreditation, I'm sure there will be some additional training in the future.

Our school has a very extensive internal training program and representatives must be reviewed and approved prior to any contact with prospective students.

We had an intensive two week training process, in which was very helpful. We also have follow up trainings with our directors throughout the week, and in our team meetings, just to make sure that everyone is refreshed on all aspects.

Yes, we spend a great deal of time on what you can and can not say to prospective students. Understanding the different policies for state and federal, as well as the different types of accreditations and the proper way to state them each time(using the full name and stating contact information).
We have continued training through the year to stay current and up to date on information. This also assists on making sure everyone stays compliant with prospective and current students.

My school has an internal training program for new agents/admissions reps that is a week-long instruction-led training course.

We did not discuss compliance at all during this particular training course.

Yes, my school does have an internal training program. I'm a new hire and they are giving us 2 weeks of training activities. The majority of our traning is based around compliance and why it is so important. They also incorporate compliance issues into almost all of the activities regardless of type of training we are currently doing,including roll playing situations. The rest of our schedule is consisant of how to use the software available.

Yes, our school offer internal training for new agents / admissions reps. Close to have is focused on compliance with the state.

Yes there is a defined training period, with timelines, that include compliance and adherence to state and federal standards.

Yes we do. We have an "offsite", week training for all new employee's before they start in the recruiting process. Compliance was a topic of discussion within the training, but I feel that more time should be dedicated to this topic, due to the seriousness of compliance in higher education/business.

Yes, we do have a program geared toward training new employees with the moral and ethical practices for the industry.

I am a new hire for ITT and there has been adequate training/instruction on the course.

Yes, we do have an internal training program. it is very thorough. We cover a lot of information about a ton of different things. We discuss a lot if not all of the things that we takled about in module one of the Ohio online course. Accredidation was defintely discussed and we learned about our accrediting body. We also learned about, what is absolutely unacceptable to say to students and how to re-route the questions that we can't answer.

I am a new hire but so far from my knowledge yes.

Yes, our school does indeed have an internal training program fro new agents/admissions reps. During the training we focused mostly on how we as reps need to make sure we are stating the proper state/federal/accreditation regulations governing admissions because we are an accredited school. Our trainer let us know that when talking to potential students we can not go in depth about any of the information unless we have it cited each time we are talking about any of the accreditations. Also if we are using certain statistics we have to make sure to cite after each statement we give to the proper stat otherwise we would cause issues down the road.

Yes we do have one. It is very vital for the rep to get all the information before they begin meeting with students. The process takes about 4 weeks

The school I currently started with does have an extensive training program. This is my third week of training and we have continually focused on compliance. I feel very confident that I will be successful in knowing what is acceptable when speaking to potential students.

We have 3 weeks of training. There are several times when various managers or supervisors make a presentation regarding their area. One example is that we had a 90 minute session regarding words and phrases to avoid and the various levels of corrective action if a policy is violated. These are also accompanied by a print-out of the policies being reviewed.

My school has an in depth program regarding training and all agents are required to take the couse and training. we spend approximately 80 of your classroom time discussing laws of recruitment and complianc and not falling out of compliance.

In my third week of training I am quite confident that all regulations and compliance issues etc. will be covered thoroughly!

Sign In to comment