Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I've learned that there's different ways to handle difficult situations in the workplace

It is important to remember that all conflicts are not worth your energy in resolving

I will have the team correct the issue unless it is something they cannot handle.

I learned that open communication is the most important thing. When deciding between keeping a work-place issue to yourself vs. sharing it with your director, it is better to share it!

learned how to work through difficult situations at work

Que un conflicto bien manejado no tiene que perjudicar al equipo. También la importancia de realizar un buen diagnóstico antes de intervenir.

The course has taught me a lot about how to properly manage a team; that is not only independent of the management but can also potentially be able to work as one by fixing their conflicts and problems.

The course helps give you a feel for when to intervene.  

the course provided effective ways to deal with conflict 

I think there were some great ideas on how to rebuild a relationship.

Its best to address issues early and not let them get out of hand.

Sometimes you just need to step away from a situation and allow emotions to calm down.

The course is good. I learned how to engage difficult interactions and situations. 

Not every problem needs addressing, and it's important to let those involved in a conflict take on the responsibility of resolving it.

I have learned that how I say things can be just as important as what I am saying. Also learning that I need to incorporate flexibility and a heart to seek solutions when in conflict with another party. 

Sign In to comment