Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

How to motivate and be more open and transparent.  To talk less and listen more to have the team be more involved.

This course was a great refresher course for me as a leader. It made me take deep dive into my current leadership style.  I am reminded to embrace mindset difference, remember what is important to me as non negoitable items " not being right, but get it right", and to formalize ways to ask for help.  It was also helpful to be reminded about techniques needed through the virtual world:  collaborative tools, on/offline tools, protect personal time, and team fixes to misunderstandings.  It was good to be reminded to continue to come in daily with transparency and integrity at the forefront.  

I have learned that leading and motivating can be done in several ways. There are different styles of leadership and it depends on who you are adressing and or leading. Really enjoined the training.

As a reflective practitioner, I want to receive training that will help me become more current and help motivate my team to be awesome at their jobs.  This in turn helps me meet KPI's and motivate employees.  This training covers a lot of what I already knew but gives a different perspective to help me lead effectively.

I have always focused on emotional intelligence and I feel as though this course solidfied that it is correct

There are many types of leadership and learning to adapt between styles to accomplish overall success is what should guide our decisions and strategies. 

I like how this course explained different types of leadership styles, I believe it's critical to understand your style bc it can help you determine how you can affect the employees under your direct influence. 

Leadership is everything.  It's understanding what motivates you staff and implementing the ideas that will keep that motivation.  It's maintaining your emotions when times are tough and letting your emotions go when times are good.  It's being consistent in your decision making, removing the crazy makers, and being there when you staff needs you.  It's creating a fun environment.  It's setting and maintaining standards.  It's choosing a good attitude each day you show up to work.  The person that can do these things well typically is an affective leader.

Leadership has many aspects to it....learning from each other, keeping a morale compass, being flexible when necessary, and striving to reach common goals whether the team is 1, 10, or 100.  

Listen more and talk less.  Allow the autonomy for people to make decisions.

It's good to learn more on become a successful leader.  You will be successful if your employees are happy.

Good judgment is a muscle — help your team build it!

Emotional intelligence is important!

Have a very focused direction as well as motivate the team to ensure they see the vision clearly.

leadership is positive experiences of effective management and high productive and efficient strategies that brings team member the most motivated.

Learn time management and know it okay to step away when needed

I have taken away many tips about how to unify my team and find a common purpose. 

As I take steps to enter into management, I appreciate the helpful lessons to develop my own voice and leadership style based on trust, authenticity, and empathy. Good training.

I plan to observe my team to get a feel of when they need guidance, coaching, and resources to keep them motivated to do what is best themselves and the students.

Finding out what motivate a person is key!

Sign In to comment