Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I honestly think that first you need to have everyone buy into the idea and then find out from the students by giving them a survey to see what would be helpful to them and future students to learn. You also need to take into consideration that some of your older students do no t have the technology savay. How do we help the?

When considering technology, the plan must provide a WIIFM for each category of stakeholders or you will not get the buy-in from all parties.

Receiving buyin will allow for a smoothe introduction of technology. 

Reply to Anwar Chowdhury's post: I agree, especially since today's technological advancement demands the use of technology.

I learned that it is important to continuously work towards the goal of integrating new technology.

I use technology in the classroom to better communicate with them on various platforms outside of the class for better student success. 

Like the step by step process.  Following this will help you hit problems and concerns.  This will allow for more buy in at all levels.  

We have used it as a top-down approach. I've learned that the teachers need to have some "buy-in" before Technology is integrated in their classrooms.

It has been beneficial to find technology that simulates face to face interaction. Being able to communicate with students in various platforms that helps to target their specific way of learning, makes there growth exponential. Also, cumminication on all parties is very important to help our students success.

Communication on all parties id very imortant for our students success. It has been beneficial to find technology that simulates face to face interaction. Being able to communicate with students in various platforms that helps to target their specific way of learning, makes there growth exponential.

I have learned that many are involved when considering making changes to an area of education. Most importantly, the students are of upmost consideration due to us doing this for them. 

Technology such as simulation can help students troubleshoot and solve problems and improve their skills to get ready for real-life events.

Nowadays, integrating technology into educational systems is essential for the development of competencies in professionals, no matter what specialty they dedicate to.

I learned that it's important to keep everyone in the loop when implementing new technology, regardless of the scale. The pandemic has certainly reinforced that, but I hadn't considered that even individual implementation can impact stakeholders.

Needs of the stakeholders, Communication and feedback by using of student surveys, Placing professional development into the plan.

technology can be a great benefit to teaching and makingg learning easier. 

the importance of technology in nowadays education process 

Some interesting points. Studying and making a plan for necessary improvements and considering all stakeholders' points of view. 

Making a good plan and having statgies will be worth working on this summer. Even if I don't use them until next year. 

There is often a compromise about the goals and money needed to complete these goals. The implementation of technology is a costly event. We need to consider all factors when making choices. 

Sign In to comment