Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Technology application to education is  very important these days especially because we are in the computer age that every one has

to update their style of education into the most advance technique.

Will this benifit students ability to learn? Will system support new online tools? Will faculty be trained for all devices? Will there be continued support moving forward? Alot of questions but well worth it.

Planning and scheduling are critical components. Instructors and higher learning are also key overall.

I found this block of instruction a refresher for activities I'm already implementing for a technology perspective in my course. I did appreciate the four parts of a plan discussed and will more effectively use the information in future endeavors.

Technological can help students who are struggling .

I believe it is crucial to add technology into teaching as this is what most students have stated in their surverys. I do find it easier that when I do, students engagement in class or on zoom increases.

Communicating with others to make sure programs are running smoothly. 

La tecnología transforma la enseñanza -aprendizaje en los estudiantes y al mismo tiempo los adiestra en cada uno de los procesos. 

La tecnología permite a los estudiantes resolver problemas, actuar como pensadores críticos, estimula el trabajo en equipo y desarrolla la motivación para estar en constante aprendizaje.

Aprender con la práctica integrando la tecnología contribuye al efecto transformador y garantiza el éxito de los estudiantes.

Technology has helped me so much as new teacher in not working myself to death.

The importance of faculty development in regards to adding technology to a course.

Who is my audience?

How to produce a plan and the elements contained.

Teachers need to be provided training on new technology.  There's nothing worse than frustrated students and not being able to help them.

Sign In to comment