Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Follow guidelines, Keep open lines of communication and be transparent with students and the community.  When there is no trust, it affects everyone

Non compliance leads to an atmosphere of mistrust. It is very difficult o regain studnet trust. It i smuch easier to establish a culture of compliance.

Students loose their trust in schools for not receiving the education or training they were promised. They can withdraw, file a claim with a state board regulatory board or agency, post on social media or contact the media.

Our misrepresentations can have a huge impact on student satisfaction, our credibility, and could potentially result in withdrawal, filing of a suit, and other negatives outcomes. We must be honest and factual. 

always provide factual information to students or there will be conseequences

Any action made by faculty to ensure that students get the education they deserve within the confines of institutional policies and agency regulations is advocacy. When faculty deviate from being facilitators and supporters, they lose the advocacy role which can result to student losing trust and giving up on their academic dreams.

The loss of trust by a student is damaging with real consequences for the student and does not allow us to uphold our mission.  

​If a student feels as if the school misrepresented the realities of attending the program, trust will then be ruptured and could result in the student withdrawing and creating a negative storm on social media. 

I will make every effort to represent this profession the staff and the programn with integrity and respect and honesty

Always be sure to say the right things and dont misrepresent the school and its prograhms

Noncompliance can only be met with a continued culture of compliance. Factual representations will be met by noncompliance at times, but continued efforts will improve the general compliance culture.

In this module I learned about noncompliancy with students.  It is important to sustain trust and transperancy with the students to avoid misleading them and causing them to dropout or having other negative consequences.   

We want to bring students in the school not pull them out ourselves by misrepresentation. 

Transparency with students helps avoid any possible misunderstandings/misrepresentations. 

The results of noncompliance  is the loss of the ability to help the students obtain their goals and conversely results the failure for everyone involved. 

This module highlights the severe consequences of noncompliance and the impact it can have on students' trust and commitment. To apply this knowledge, we must actively participate in training activities, review institution's policies and procedures, and become familiar with the relevant administrative code for my state. By fostering a culture of compliance and doing the right thing for the right reasons, we can maintain students' trust and positively impact their educational journey.

I have learned that Noncompliance can ruin a students outlook on their education. This can lead to many different negative outcomes such as withdrawal, claims filed, negative media, and loss of trust.  

I plan on applying what I've learned by following Ogles Values of Teamwork, Integrity, Respect, Excellence, and Service to Customers. I intend to be fully transparent and deliver documented facts with the end goal to change a students life for the better.

Be truthful and honest.

do the right thing 

Admissions Representatives must have consistent follow ups for documents for compliance and build trust with the student

Sign In to comment