Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

What did you think?

What did you think of the course?

This course was very informative. it also helps re-iterate certains practices to be followed.

The course was a good referesher in all of the legal aspects of higher education.  There were some topics that continually need to be put forth to remind all employees. 

I enjoyed the course. It was a a great refresher and I particularly enjoyed the examples of how to respond to certain questions. 

I still have a few more sections to go in order to complete the overall course but so far, so go; however, I am having difficulty with completing the entire onboarding tab in the top left corner as a I have been stuck on 80% for too many months.  I have tried everything mentioned but still not change, any guidance or recommdations on how to get past this?

Thanks,

Mike

I still have a few more sections to go in order to complete the overall course but so far, so go; however, I am having difficulty with completing the entire onboarding tab in the top left corner as I have been stuck on 80% for too many months.  I have tried everything mentioned but still not change, any guidance or recommendations on how to get past this?

Thanks,

Mike

@DrStone : It looks like your onboarding isn't 100% complete because you have not yet started a discussion in a group.  When in a group, if you hover your mouse over the Orange "Group Activity" button in the upper right, you'll see a drop down menu where "discussions" is an option.  This will take you to the discussions area of a group.  Once there, you can start your own discussion.  This should complete the onboarding process and you'll have officially learned how to use all functions within the community!  

I'll have our support team contact you to help.

Take care!

- Robert

@rstarks : Do I have top start a discussion? I have responded to several

The couse was great it reall put things in to perspective of why we do what we do and it has also made me want to make sure that I gather all the information I can before I see my 1st student>

It was very helpful

Sign In to comment