Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Stay Up-To-Date and Compliant | Origin: CM203

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Admissions Compliance for Postsecondary Schools in California --> Stay Up-To-Date and Compliant

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

I definitely learned that I need to be very careful with the type of words I use when enrolling to student. I definitely would not like to mislead someone. I will also be attending more meets to make sure I have the most updated information for my notebook. 

I've learned that it is important to only give students up to date and accurate information. If you answer a question that you are unsure of, this may mislead the student. If a student has questions regarding their program tutition, it is important to refer them directly to their Financial Aid officer for the correct answers to their questions.

I've learned that all information you give astudent need to be accurate and up to date .

Make sure you give the students the most accurate and carefully said information.

it is our responsibility to make sure that we stay up to date with what any regulation are. It can results in sever consequences if these rules are no followed.

Use your words carefully. If you make a mistake, make sure you get help and fix it with the student. Its are responsability to be up to par with all regulations. 

Sign In to comment