Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Get to Know Your Institution | Origin: CM203

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Admissions Compliance for Postsecondary Schools in California --> Get to Know Your Institution

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

I learned that there are so many departments that should be networking other than the admissions department. I also learned that taking a course in the medical field some schools require prospective students to have good health. 

I've learned about the different departments that contribute to the full student experience. It was interesting to learn that student services is a very crucial department that assists an incoming studetn with many facets in their education. 

The best way for Students to know if the School offers what there looking for is to read the schools cagalog and ask other students pass and present to make sure that the school is what therelooking for

Students Services is very important in my establishments. This will assure the student finds the best fit for themselves.

Understanding how each department plays a role in the school can be very helpful in providing expectations to the prospect. If they have a good picture of what the school is like it can give them some reassurance and clarity during the enrollment process. 

Each department plays a roll in the students success. Let the student recieve all the information they need to make sure this is the right place for their goals. 

Sign In to comment