Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Understand Your State Guidelines | Origin: CM203

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Admissions Compliance for Postsecondary Schools in California --> Understand Your State Guidelines

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

Transfer of credits is something I definitely had no knowledge of. I will have to study this in more detail. As for the information of Salary Ranges I will definitely stop looking it up on the internet and refer prospective students more to the catalog information. 

Talking about Transfer Credits has always been something I have been wary of when talking to students. I am very interested in reading more on this topic, so that I can be knowledgable when giving students information on this topic. 

You need to understand you post secondary school compliance rules and the transferring of credits dont always work from school to school.

Making sure credits are transferrable from school to school is very important. Being careful when asked about salary is also very crucial.

It is helpful that there are instructions on what not and what to do. The spefici instructions elimante any room to maek asssumptions on how to handle certain situations. 

The main take away for me is to make sure the informtion that is presented must be accurate infromation and if I do not know it then I must get the answer and not provide any misrepresentation.

Being transparant with students about credit transferability and the policies set in place is very important.

Make sure your giving the right information. check if your not sure. MAke sure credits are able to transfer before saying yes. HAve integruty when talking about all topics. 

You need to understand you post secondary school compliance rules and the transferring of credits dont always work from school to school.

Sign In to comment