Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I try to implement teamwork every day.  My students share responsibilities in tasks that are assigned.

Teamwork makes an huge impact on the group

Teammwork is important

Effective communication is crucial for a successful team, teamwork makes the dream work!

Team work is the key to the success of any organization

Setting norms, each time a group is working together, is so important. And I think it can also be challenging because the norms then require group members to hold each other accountable. Even adults struggle with this part of team work. 

Removing a toxic member from the group too early can actually be counterproductive because it can lead to a lack of trust in the group and wondering of "Am I next?" instead talk to the member and get a commitment for improvement.

I learned that teamwork is is a process but is a vital part to building relationships and trust in others. A key component in the workforce. The acronym TEAM was another new thing that I learned. I can use the acronym and mindset with my students that everyone achieves more when we work together. 

Effective teamwork requires maintaining clear roles and effective communication.

Multiple members of a team solve problems more accurately

Having students work in small groups is a necessary activity for students to experience. Their needs to be clear defined roles for each group member. All roles must be intentional and related to the topic at hand. 

Sign In to comment