Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I think a training on having better conversations with the student would be something that would serve as a refresher to most agents because the student base is changing and we need to be able to understand and better serve this changing population.

I agree Iram product knowledge is vital to our career because it provides agents with confidence when speaking with potential students. This confidence is then displayed when explaining programs to students.

I believe anything related to the student would be of great benefit. On-line,classroom,....anything that the student would need or want we should have expereinced to relate it to the student.

I am very interested in the marketing aspect of the recruiting/admissions process. The data required to craft the appropriate message for the school and tracking the results interest me.

To learn more about how leads for recruiting are obtained and filtered and what rules/regulations in general apply to the recruiting process.

I honestly feel like I need to keep an updated and thorough understanding of what each daprtment does and contributes, how all the dpartments contribute4 to the whole, and what my department contributes to the rest of the process. As long as I stay up on all that, I should maintain a strong ability to help with potential students and promote smooth operations during the recruiting/admissions process.

Sign In to comment