Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

This lesson has made me more aware of remembering that each student is an individual and has different styles of learning. I also will be more aware of my voice tone when talking to different genders.

Do not stereotype students. Get to know them and how they learn

Comment on Kathleen Fabrizi' post 

I agree I want to apply this to myself also. 

Learned about Schema. 

Schema are important because each individual thinks, perceives, and understands through their own specific schema.

One of the main things is to become more about your student's interests and your instructional planning will become more effective.  It's all about the students, and when they see that you are interested in what they have to say, they will become more interested in what you have to teach them.

interaction amongst different audiences calls for different things. A teacher needs to tailor their pedagogical practice to suit the correct audience. 

i think its important to be intentinoally inclusive.  this way you are seen to be making an effort to maintain a safe and prospering learning environment for all students.

An instructor should recognize that diverse groups of adults have varied learning styles, cultural backgrounds, and experiences. They should avoid stereotypes and instead focus on individual strengths, preferences, and needs to create an inclusive learning environment.

Sign In to comment