Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Copying

Hello:

I have found several ways to reduce stress and how to cope. I have a few hobbies that help me to deal with these issues each day. I play guitar daily and play until I feel comfortable.

I do have issues with getting enough sleep. However, I have learned to pace my self and to realize that there is tomorrow. I prioritize task continually and have found this a great way to handle issues.

Greg, It sounds like you have already established a wonderful approach for managing stress. This is great to hear! Yes, playing an instrument is a wonderful creative outlet that can reduce stress too.

Dr. Melissa Read

coping with my stress i talk to other instructors and get some pointers from the and sometimes it helps.

Cynthia, Yes, these are wonderful outlets. Your peers likely understand where you are coming from and can offer suggestions that they have tried and tested in the past on themselves.

Dr. Melissa Read

Any outside activity that takes your mind off work or personal problems will help reduce stress in your life. Except GOLF.

Jerome, Interesting to hear. I'd love to know more about what golf does to get you stressed. Is it the competitive aspect of the game?

Dr. Melissa Read

Sign In to comment