Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

graded quizes

all of our quizes are multiple choice with a answer key it makes grading a breeze

Hi Troy! Thanks for your response. I'm curious, though your quizzes are multiple choice, are there other forms of tests or assessments used that require different forms of responses? What other ways do you assess or measure student mastery of outcomes? Thanks again!

Jay Hollowell
MaxKnowledge/CEE

i use quizzes that require short one sentence answers. i also try to keep the questions fairly specific.

I also use multiple choice but as the students advance they answer with written answers. I really find the muliple choice much faster.I'm in the process of worken on the tests to make them more efficient.

Excellent Shawnie! Yes, multiple choice is a great way to go.

I agree that mutiple choice has it's purpose, though it's important to recongize that with little to no studying time, most students can acheive minumim requirments. The answer is on the quiz so it becomes for them a matter of elimination. Open book quizzes with a time limit can help to determine if the students truly have a grasp of the information they received.

This is true Tony. I love giving open book quizzes because I feel they are more true to life. In life, students aren't going to remember all the information they learned in class. But a good skill to have is knowing how and where to find it.

Sign In to comment